Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Quit selling Provide results




When it comes to clients through a few years of selling online people only have one objection really. The main objection are you going get them results from your realtor SEO services! For the beginning, you need to sell the benefits and not what you are going for them. 

One of my biggest mistakes is telling them I was going do this and I was going do that. After I sold them on the results from other businesses they bought into more for my services. Maybe you suck at selling and one of the first things is selling them at a low offer. 

Meaning sell them on a lower packages from the your own results, if you don’t have any client results yet. One of the easiest ways of selling is through results of your own website. 

Selling them on your search volume 

If, you’re ranking for high keywords that get a ton of search volume through the keywords that you are ranking for online. Just know that everyone isn’t going buy something from you every time. 

Figure out what you are doing inside of the sale and what you did wrong through the conversation and 9/10 times you offer them a high package first and this was one of my mistakes in the beginning.

Later you can up sell them to a bigger package and first you need to get them to buy from you first before you can sell the higher packages. It’s not how good you are, but the offer on the front end of sales pitch

Sell the Cheap car first 

Best way to sell them anything is giving them something of value first and then you can make the creative high sales pitch. Selling them the lowest package that you have to offer to your clients first. If, you were selling SEO packages for 2k plus and you weren’t making no sales, what would you do.
One of the best solutions is giving them a solution that, they can’t pass up. One way is offering a lower end package and then selling them of the higher end products next. 

For instance, one of the strategies that I use is creating package of $100 for ranking for a few keywords and making a package they can pass up. Most people suck at selling and no one really likes to be sold it’s about providing value to your pitch. 

Don’t be lazy about SEO 

There are tons of people in the 90’s and early 2000’s that are now working real jobs. Why because they got lazy and never caught back up. Times of SEo change all the time and before I came on the scene with SEO and looking through online trying to find a solution and how to actually do seo

Time it took to learn seo took a lot of crap through all the garbage that was online at the time and now Google has taken a lot of those articles offline. Now there is a lot resources that you create a real income with SEO. 

Most SEO’s only build tier 1 and just forgot about their seo. You need to build to at least 3 tiers for every layer was quality results and gives you leverage. 

Why you need to tier build

What’s the strongest the point of building your house? Is the house itself or is the bottom layers that make everything work. Look at SEO like that! 

Build layers like a business and think of your main site as the CEO and the CEO would be nothing without all the other layers throughout their business. Everything in your website is going flow down and not up! 

This is what the foundation of tier building and you must create 3 layers for your website to become successful. My first month I create about 30-40 PBN links at one time and then use web 2.0’s, article marketing, book marketing websites for my 2nd tier. 

My last tier is pretty simple with using PBN’s again and using putting 3-4 PBN links to the sites that I have created and this gives this all domain authority, trust flow. Everything is going flow to your main website.

Of course this takes times and I do spin some of the article. Not all of them just some of the articles and there are days I create about 5-10 articles in one day. That sounds crazy but I hustle my ass off with my SEO for I sell people on SEO services. 

My first job is an SEO and my second job is a persuasion for helping people get the same results that I have created from myself. Our next few post is going be about sales and networking. Until then, I talk to you next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. The author is right that when it comes to SEO optimization, you should not be lazy. https://sitechecker.pro/backlinks/ recommends promoting your online store by creating a link profile that should consist of quality backlinks on unencumbered sites with good traffic.

    ReplyDelete